AeRo Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AeRo Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Hello and Welcome To The Forums
Halo: Reach: 10/10
Welcome To AeRo Gaming, Forums V4.0. By Cody
AeRo are Currently Looking for staff, we need reviewers and some Experienced Moderators, apply in the staff area.
New Online Strategy: War of Legends (WoL) Try it now. www.waroflegends.com Produced by Jagex (Best known for Runescape)
Call of Duty: Black Ops = 9/10

Legendary Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avanti
Admin
Admin
Avanti

AeRoins : 176
AeReputation : 0

AeRoCard
GamerTag:: xAuSx Bullet
Clan:: None
Gamerscore::
Legendary Members Left_bar_bleue9710/37260Legendary Members Empty_bar_bleue  (9710/37260)

Legendary Members Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Members   Legendary Members EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:53 am

---Rules---
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Active
3. Be Loyal
4. Don't Ask For Promotions

If you are Inactive for more than 2 Days Without warning AeRoBullet, You will be removed/Demoted Please notify AeRoBullet Via A Note If you plan on Leaving us for a couple of days.

If you are Dis-respectful to ANY Legendary Members, You will be warned once, then Demoted, Then booted.
(We are a guild, We should all get along, If anyone doesn't get along with anyone else, Simply ignore them and Notify a VP Or the GM

We expect you to stay Loyal to Legendary, Even in the tough times, If you leave us for someone else, then theres nothing we can do, But if your unhappy, Please notify us before leaving and we'll try to sort it out Wink

Don't ask me for promotion's, I'll give them out when I feel people deserve them

Thanks, AeRoBullet
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeroforums.com

Legendary Members
Page 1 of 1